at our facility! Don’t just take swings – take a lesson!
for live golf instructions through the Swizzy Golf (http://www.swizzygolf.com/) app –
the first golf technology platform to enable live, remote golf lessons – and 10% off your first lesson!
It’s pretty simple – think FaceTime PLUS or Zoom:
- A Media Library To Access Prior Lesson Content
- Annotations On-Screen During The Lesson, For Enhanced
Analysis & Lesson Experience
- Live, In-Lesson Video Replays For Your Coach To Analyze
With You In Real Time
- Messaging Access To Your Instructor (Both Pre- & Post-Lesson),
For Continuous Development & Easy Communication
- Snapshots / Video Recordings To Track Progress
And the best part – all you need to bring is your phone! We’ll have
a Bluetooth speaker, in case you don’t have headphones; a set of
relevant swing tools; and a tripod, so your camera will be
To get set up:
- From your app store, download under ‘Take Lessons’ here:
- Message coach Sang Lee in the app or through the
contact information below to coordinate a time that best fits
- Book a SIM Bay (preferably in Bay #1 – Phil Mickelson,
since that is where the teaching equipment is located) at SIM Golf
for that time.
- Show up for your lesson!
For any questions, reach out to us or the Swizzy Golf Team
- Developing good relationships with my clients through integrity and trust.
- Mainly focusing on giving each client as much value to their lessons as possible, as well as making sure
they have fun while doing so.
- Making things easy and simple for clients to grasp ideas right away and make improvements.
- The ability to dissect the golf swing and pinpoint the core issues for dysfunctional golf swings.
- The knowledgeability of golf swing functions for different age groups and body types.
- Understanding of the biomechanics of the human body and the limitations people have in their body.